Welcome year 2010!
I will make this the year! The year I have the control and self motivation to reach my goal! I want it bad... real bad..!
Well if yo havent noticed already, I have added my weight goals on the right side there and i think it is a pretty safe way to go about it. Yes its a slow process but slow and steady is how I plan to do it. Wanting perfection right here right now always backfires in my face so have made up a challenge, complete with 12 short term goals eachg month to reach my ultimate and most desired weight!
Man i'd be happy with just reaching 120lb, so even hitting that goal i will be content and happy!
As far as other goals and resolutions go:
- I am hoping to travel around europe mid this year which i am very much looking forward too, have booked one part but am still working on my passport *sigh*
- Get in contact with friends who i have drifted from
- Become a more active runner and swimmer
- Run the 12km City to Surf in August (Local community walking/running event)
- Start ballroom dancing
- Start my painting again
- Start new sewing projects
- Consider a possible job change after holiday
- Appreciate each day
Yeah they arent very interesting but im excited for this new year :D
So to end this post I am going to sent my goals for this week:
Goals of the week:
DO NOT buy any Lollies && Chocolate!
Have a deficit of minimum 200 per day
I hope everyone had a fantastic new years and i wish you luck in all your goals for 2010